The “Feels Guilty” Sasha Salad Helped Beyonce Diet and Lose 60lbs!
For lunch, I invented a salad, the Sasha Salad, which is lettuce, tomato, avocado, jalapenos and chicken breast with oil and vinegar. It’s really delicious because it tastes like it’s not very good for you…”
The Beyonce Diet Salad Weight Loss Secrets
After trying it ourselves with have to agree with this Beyonce diet tactic. This salad is not just yummy but it is packed with nutrients that help feel full and satisfied. Here’s the breakdown:
- Lettuce – Is a nutrient-rich food that is not only provides you with a low-calorie fiber but also feels you up without packing on the calories. Plus we all know B loves her lettuce! The vegetable is another Beyonce diet secret that helped her drop 60lbs after giving birth. “Y’all have no idea how hard I worked! They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce!”
- Tomato – This yummy red veggie is a good source of vitamin E and is known to help fight aging and lower cholesterol.
- Avocado – This miracle fruit (yes fruit not vegetable) is the Beyonce diet trick to remember because they provide you with nearly 20 nutrients essential to your health like fiber Vitamin E and B plus folic acid.
- Jalapenos – These babies don’t just clear our your sinuses but also boost metabolism (a celebrity must) and they fight anti inflammation and regulate blood pressure! Who knew?
- Chicken Breast – Boneless and skinless and very versatile, chicken breast have a number of weight loss benefits. But did you know that eating it can reduce your risk of certain types of cancer?
Looks like Sasha Fierce is not just good for helping the star sell records but also helping Beyonce diet and stay thin.