Celebrity Routines complies with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Our policy is to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Summary: If your copyrighted material has been posted on Celebrity Routines or links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, you want this material removed. Kindly contact us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond within 1-2 Business days and remove your copyrighted material.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on Celebrity Routines or links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine, and you want this material to be removed, you must provide a written communication detailing the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees), if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
However, we can still remove files or links from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed on and include at least one search term under which the material appears in Celebrity Routines search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
You must send the written infringement notice on this Email: email@example.com
Due to technical issues we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, so please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your copyrighted material. Only in that case, we can guarantee the removal of such content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response via email.